Grenier Avocats regularly defends its clients in product liability cases relating to defective products.
- Industrial risk management
- Comprehensive offer for the implementation of the “Sapin II“ law
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Business litigation and arbitration procedures
- Business criminal law
- Civil liability
- Public procurement and contracts
- Joint ventures/international commercial and cooperation contracts
Grenier Avocats is accustomed to advising its clients on the legal aspects associated with setting up an insurance program. Concretely, a team of attorneys considers the program’s architecture, advises on the cover required in conjunction with the brokers or insurers, and brings its expertise to bear on the drafting of policies, especially with regard to how these may later be interpreted by a judge. This enables its clients to raise questions not generally brought up by the other parties involved and to anticipate future issues across the broadest possible front.